Tuesday, July 3, 2007

#5 Flickr

I love flickr! It is a great way to share pictures. And 24 dollars is not a lot of money for unlimited storage. Just think of all the money you would have been spending on the photo boxes. By far, the best part of flickr is looking at all the pictures that friends have shared (and the ones from complete strangers too). What still baffles me is how stranges stumble upon your photos and invite you to be part of some group. Is this just by chance or is there a more precise search happening here? Viewing pictures on flickr is not new to me. One of my best friends has been sharing her family pictures for almost 2 years on flickr. I like it much better than Kodak Easy Share, which another friend uses. But now, after being prompted, I think I will create a flickr account of my own this summer.


1 comment:

Alan Zuckerman said...

I think strangers find you through tags you add to your photo helping to identify it. They search for "poodles" and anyone who has a photo tagged with that word would come up--as long as the individual with the photo set their account up to allow public access.